Xavi: Barcelona Goodbye, My Time to Go!




Xavi: Barcelona Goodbye, My Time to Go! - topenk: Xavi Hernandez, Barcelona captain finally announced his departure from the Camp Nou. The maestro who moved to Al-Sadd, Qatar League club, said it's time to part with Barca. Xavi also claimed to be ready to fight with Andrea Pirlo, idol of Juventus in the Champions League final on the 7th of June.
The most bitter moment finally came for Barcelona. The living legend, Xavi decided to accept an offer from Al-Sadd. With the club, Xavi will be tied to a contract for two years, with a one year extension option. Xavi himself admitted weight to be waved from Barcelona.
"I am 35 years old, was in Barcelona for 25 years. This is the time to split up. We've managed to get the Spanish League, and played in two finals. Scenario looks perfect, as if this was all created for me (seize treble with Barcelona last season). "


"I do not discuss a new contract offer from Barcelona with her mother. The reason, he is the Barca fans are more powerful than me (that will force Xavi received a new contract). Of weight to put on another costume. I've dressed Barca since 10-11 years. Now there are three remaining party. "
 

Xavi issued a humorous side ahead of the separation. When asked about things that have not been done, it jokingly, "I've never scored a hat trick or scored from a bicycle kick. But at least there are still three games to go (to it). "

 


In the upcoming Champions League final, Xavi will face veteran Juventus midfielder Andrea Pirlo. Pirlo previously rumored to be retired if it can reach the Champions League title. Xavi joking, so Pirlo failed in the game.
 

"Faced with Pirlo for the last time? I was his fans. We've played each other in the national team since a young age, when I was 16-17 years of age. I do not know if Pirlo has already announced his departure. He said he would do so if Juve win the Champions League? Then I hope he stays at Juventus. "
 

When first sprung up as a young player of Barcelona, ​​Xavi was always referred to as the successor to Pep Guardiola. Now, when parting, if Xavi had found a replacement?
 

"Guardiola is the successor Called thick walls that tough for me. So, I do not appoint a person as the successor. The Barca there Rakitic were very good speed. Iniesta could control the midfield. There is also Sergi Roberto and Rafinha. "
S:sidominews